Thursday, November 19, 2015

My plan help me study

The first marking period of I go to school.I have some problem when i study  


  • 6 month ago.That time i very difficult when i study and do homework .On school when teacher learn i don't understand and asked me the work do in school i don't know how can answer that question and i didn't homework .If have ,i just only use google translate and do.


                  Now how i can do better on my study  

  • Now I think i do well (I like study English ) Because if you know English you can do study other subject because all other subject always used English can study.But this about 6 month ago but now i can talk and understand the teacher said and learns I can understands that because i take a lot time on day i study on internet and i watch the movie for kid .


                      I make the best plan for me          

  • How i can do better on my study,because I have the plan for my learn .On night i write 10 world and i should be know that world mind and remember this world after that you see i have success for that plan .Now I know more world English and can write many i know before.    

No comments:

Post a Comment